Major changes are noted here. For a complete list of changes, refer to the commits.
May 3, 2020
- Converted the site to work with GitHub Pages.
- Ben Kiel updated the fraction feature example.
- Jose Sole corrected the use of
September 4, 2014
- Update the fonts used for all text to include kerning. (I’m working on it!)
- Illustrations for each feature in Common Techniques.
- Animated step through of the processing sequence in Foundation Concepts.
- Add something about the methodology for developing complex features: don’t dive into code. Rather make some examples of what you want the final result to look like, find the visual patterns within that and build the code from there.
- Include information and examples for the additional positioning rule types.
- Add a troubleshooting section. (See this commit for a list.)
- Add a section detailing what isn’t covered by this cookbook. (See this commit for a list.)